So let me get this straight. To turn off my computer, I need to:
1. Click the Power button in the top corner.
2. Click the next Power button which then appears in a submenu.
3. Choose 'Power Off' and click it from the next window that pops up
4. Find a greyed-out Firefox window and click that so I can see that it is waiting for me to click a button in yet another window - or else the computer won't shutdown.
5. (This is new). Enter the bloody root password and click "Authenticate"? Are you fricking serious?